- Shop Categories
- Industrial Doors & Roller Shutters
- Security Shutters, Bars & Grilles
- High Speed Doors & Specialist Doors
- Garage Doors & Front Entrance Doors
- Fire Shutters, Curtains & Hinged Doors
- Patio Awnings & Terrace Covers
- Products Overview
- Industrial Products
- Commercial Products
- Residential Products
Search ShopIf you know the manufacturer, model or material, you can use our search below.
Hormann Sectional Garage Doors
Filter: Your search results are listed belowTo further narrow down the product selection tick the relevant filter boxes below.
There are no products found matching the criteria you specified. Use above filter to search products under Sectional Garage Doors Category.
A sectional garage door is a type of garage door in which the door panels are split into horizontal sections (usually 4 on a standard garage height door) and opens by rising vertically. It is guided by sliding in steel tracks which then curve usually behind ther lintel and travel horizontally into the garage to leave the whole door resting parallel with the ceiling usually higher up than the door ordering height offering full drive through height. A vertically rising door split into a minimum of 4 horizontal panels to slide up and into the garage on a tracking system. Available in a wide variety of panel types, single and double skinned insulated and also manual or electric operated. All the doors are paint or laminate prefinished as standard.
- Search Whole Site
- Popular Searches
- Garage Door Types
- Industrial Doors
- Security Shutters
- Electric Operators
- Entrance Doors
- Security Grilles
- Latest Tweets
- 15.05.13You can install grilles and shutters on either side of your glazing, in a bar, on a serving hatch, for shop... http://t.co/hONQjO65fw
- 08.05.13You can have an attractive and stylish industrial frontage, with these design elements, let your imagination do... http://t.co/scD1Pa4viO
- 24.04.13For all your industrial door needs, storage and security; the options are many and our experience is vast. http://t.co/d8k9aoAbOz