- Shop Categories
- Industrial Doors & Roller Shutters
- Security Shutters, Bars & Grilles
- High Speed Doors & Specialist Doors
- Garage Doors & Front Entrance Doors
- Fire Shutters, Curtains & Hinged Doors
- Patio Awnings & Terrace Covers
- Products Overview
- Industrial Products
- Commercial Products
- Residential Products
The Woodrite Side Hinged garage doors are hand crafted using cedar tongue and groove boarding and raised and fielded idigbo panels. All doors are pretreated before assembly for the ultimate protection and designed for a timeless appeal.
The timber side hinged Woodrite doors are purpose made to the required size to the highest quality using only the finest timber selection.
The ordering sizes refer to the internal measurements of the fixing sub frame and tolerances are built in from the factory. Every side hinged door set requires a fixing sub frame and these can be different sizes so please check carefully when ordering. If you have your own sub frame already fitted then measure the internal dimensions for ordering purposes.
Domestic garage doors.
Choice of three styles - Contemporary, Classic and Traditional.
The Classic pack contains two pairs of black or silver effect steel strap hinges and the Traditional pack includes hand forged black wrought iron strap hinges (two pairs).
All doors open right hand leaf first when viewed from outside the garage with the option of left hand opening available on request.
All doors include: pair of door stays (also available in black). Latch lock with finger pull (silver effect front plate also available). Monkey tail top bolt (also available in silver). Foot activated bottom bolt (also available in silver).
Door Panel Finish:
Installation and ongoing treatment and care details are provided with every door.
Woodrite doors are guaranteed against any form of manufacturing defect or mechanical failure for a period of 2 years from the date of original purchase.
The exterior factory fully finished panel is guaranteed to provide a weatherproof membrane which will resist perforation of the substrate from the weather side due to corrosion for a period of up to 5 years, dependent on location and position of door and provided door has been maintained in accordance with the manufacturers instructions.
- Search Whole Site
- Popular Searches
- Garage Door Types
- Industrial Doors
- Security Shutters
- Electric Operators
- Entrance Doors
- Security Grilles
- Latest Tweets
- 15.05.13You can install grilles and shutters on either side of your glazing, in a bar, on a serving hatch, for shop... http://t.co/hONQjO65fw
- 08.05.13You can have an attractive and stylish industrial frontage, with these design elements, let your imagination do... http://t.co/scD1Pa4viO
- 24.04.13For all your industrial door needs, storage and security; the options are many and our experience is vast. http://t.co/d8k9aoAbOz