- Shop Categories
- Industrial Doors & Roller Shutters
- Security Shutters, Bars & Grilles
- High Speed & Specialist Doors
- Garage & Front Entrance Doors
- Fire Shutters, Curtains & Side Hinged Doors
- Patio Awnings & Terrace Covers
- Products Overview
- Industrial Products
- Commercial Products
- Residential Products
Regular maintenance on all types of doors and shutters used in public places can provide the following:
Longer, fault free operation with minimum risk of failure
Keeps the doors in line with the Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992
Keeps health and safety inspections up to date
Minimises risk of dangerous faults and failures
Keeps recorded maintenance shedules for inspection
Obviously any mechanical item needs regular maintenance not only for the above reasons but also for warranty requirements and general peace of mind.
Call free on (0800) 328 6250 for service
- Whole Site Search
- Shop Search
- 17-07-2014 Rollmatic Insulated Roller Door Improvements RollMatic Lath Production Lath sections for the RollMatic roller garage door are now ...
- 14-07-2014 New Hormann LPU40 Sectional Door Designs Today see the new price list and new range come into play for the Hormann insulated domest...
- 29-05-2014 Hormann SPU 67 Thermo Hormann have always been at the forefront of sectional door manufacturing but more recentl...
- Latest Tweets
- 23/07/2014 High Speed or 'Fast Action' Roller Doors are used for many applications where high traffic volumes require a door... http://t.co/rBdAv4iQBE
- 22/07/2014 We're now on Pinterest too! http://t.co/BffcUebVCB http://t.co/dMNZ0dZqPx
- 22/07/2014 Take a look round our showroom and view some of our products from the comfort of your own home! http://t.co/nQ50I27NCN